WHAT & WHY: ICEGOV Workshops focus on bringing together all stakeholders of the conference with complementary or conflicting perspectives on a given topic related to either the conference main theme or the paper tracks. Workshops are interactive and provide interesting discussion of novel ideas, and the organisers are encouraged to frame proposals within the scope of the conference main theme and the conference tracks. Workshops are a unique opportunity to organize in-depth discussions on a specific topic or a broader agenda, provide a deep dive into the latest academic and governmental discussions, and are both a chance for insightful practical and theoretical discussions and networking with international experts, researchers, and practitioners.
WHEN: Workshops take place on the pre-conference day (2 April 2019). Each workshop lasts 3 hours and there are 3 parallel workshops in the morning and in the afternoon. The list of workshops is available below – clicking on each one will provide more information.
PRE-CONFERENCE DAY | Tuesday, 2 April 2019
- 10:00-13:00 | Workshop 1 | e-Governance change management in the Public Sector
- 10:00-13:00 | Workshop 2 | Designing Blockchain Applications for Personalized e-Government
- 10:00-13:00 | Workshop 3 | On a science base for Digital Government/Transformation
- — LUNCH —
- 14:00-17:00 | Workshop 4 | The Smart Cities and Smart Government Research-Practice (SCSGRP) Consortium Workshop: Roadmapping Smart Sustainable Cities
- 14:00-17:00 | Workshop 5 | Research Workshop on Digital Inclusion: narratives for connecting outcomes with indicators
- 14:00-17:00 | Workshop 6 | Towards Measuring Rural Electronic Governance