WHAT & WHY: Keynote Lectures and Plenary Sessions mark the start and end of each conference day. While the Keynotes address a specific theme and are delivered by a single expert in the subject, the Plenaries expand on the topic of the keynote with several panelists. The Opening and Closing ceremonies of ICEGOV are also remarkable moments, as they mark the official beginning and end of the conference. During the closing ceremony, the host country of ICEGOV2020 will be announced.
WHEN: Keynotes and Plenaries take place during all 3 days of the conference. Each session lasts 1:15 hours. The list of sessions is available below – clicking on each one will provide more information.
DAY 1 | Wednesday, 3 April 2019
- 09:00-10:15 | Opening Keynote Lecture | Randall Brugeaud
- 16:15-17:30 | Keynote Lecture 1 & Plenary Session 1 | Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development by Gemma Van Halderen
DAY 2 | Thursday, 4 April 2019
- 09:00-10:15 | Keynote Lecture 2 & Plenary Session 2 | To be announced
- 16:15-17:30 | Keynote Lecture 3 & Plenary Session 3 | The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: equality, inclusiveness and productivity in a digital world by Tim Unwin
DAY 3 | Friday, 5 April 2019
- 09:00-10:15 | Keynote Lecture 4 & Plenary Session 4 | To be announced
- 16:15-17:30 | Closing Keynote Lecture | To be announced